Nitrox Diver or Enriched Air Diver Course is PADI’s most popular speciality scuba diving course, and it’s easy to see why. Scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more “no decompression dive time”. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives.You can typically stay down longer and get back into the water sooner. No wonder many divers choose this as their very first specialty!
What You Will Learn:
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
- Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure
- How to tell what’s in your scuba tank
- How to set a dive computer
- 15 years of age
- PADI Open Water Diver Certification or equivalent
What happens next?
Complete the cells on the right to register for this course.
After your online payment has been processed, you will be sent the PADI Enriched Air Diver eLearning where you can study at your own free time, exam is also done online.
For further info please WhatsApp Gary at +65 98000539
For more information, visit https://www.padi.com/courses/assistant-instructor.
Check out more PADI Courses and specialty courses we offer at https://gs-diving.com/padi-courses/