The PADI Search and Recovery Diver Course
PADI Specialty Courses Have you ever dropped something in the water? Are you looking for lost “treasure”? Search and Recovery Diver course will teach you effective ways to find objects underwater and bring them to the surface. Small, large or just awkward, there is a way to bring them up.
The Fun Part
Find lost items and lift them to the surface.
It’s fun to use the lift bag.
Not only are these skills fun, but very practical and ultimately useful because eventually, you’ll lose something in the water.
As a PADI Search and Recovery Diver, you’ll know how to search for and recover it.
What You Learn with 4 dives
- Search and recovery dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and how to deal with potential problems
- How to locate large and small objects using search patterns
- How to use alift bag and other recovery methods
- Limited visibility search techniques
Minimum Age 12 with either
- (Jr) Advanced Open Water Diver or
- (Jr) Open Water Diver with PADI Underwater Navigator Speciality or
- Open Water Diver
Search and Recovery Crew-pak (DVD and Manual), underwater compass and lift bag
For more information, visit https://www.padi.com/courses/assistant-instructor.
Check out more PADI Courses and specialty courses we offer at https://gs-diving.com/padi-courses/