SDI Rescue Diver Course is designed to develop your knowledge and necessary skills to effectively perform diver rescues and assist, and administer necessary first aid.
You will learn skills such as how to perform self rescues, buddy rescues, recognise and calm potential panic divers, administer proper first aid to divers that have experienced dive related injuries, conduct effective search patterns and manage accident scenes.
- Recognising and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
- 15 years of age
- SDI Advanced Open Water certification or equivalent
- CPR, First Aid certification
You and your instructor will choose the most appropriate Adventure Dives for your chosen dive location and personal interests.
The Rescue Dives will take place at a suitable open water training site (either in Singapore, Malaysia or even further overseas!). The options available will be discussed with your SDI Instructor upon commencement of the course.
What is included in the program?
- All course materials
- Air cylinder
- Medical statement, safe diving practices and liability release forms
- SDI Advanced Adventure Diver certification card