SDI Junior Open Water Scuba Diver Course (10 – 14 years)
SDI Open Water Scuba Diver Course (15 years +)
GS-DIVING conducts open water classes with no more than 6 students per instructor during the open water dives. Courses conducted April to October.
SGD400.00, plus the cost of the LOB
( LOB prices range from 580.00 to 850.00 depending on the boat and cabin choice.)
For PADI add SGD50.00
What is required?
- 10 years of age (note – additional charges apply for 10 and 11 year olds)
- Virtually anyone who is in good health, reasonably fit and comfortable in the water
- Able to swim 200 metres non-stop
- Able to tread water or float for 10 minutes
- If you are unable to complete the swim and/or float, we recommend you first learn to swim before starting this course.
- Complete all required skills in the pool
- Complete 4 open water dives in the ocean
- You will have to fill in and sign the student profile, liability releases and medical statement (or Parent/Guardian may need to sign, if applicable)
- SDI Medical statement \ PADI Medical statement
- When in doubt about your health, a dive doctor’s opinion should be sought.
STEP 1 – Sign up with GS-Diving, settle payment and receive training material.
STEP 2 – Complete SDI e-learning (online self study and exams)
STEP 3 – Complete pool session (conducted on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
from 6.30pm at Outram) Dates to be confirmed.
STEP 4 – Open Water Dives onboard a LOB at Tioman
Price includes all online training material, 1-2 pool session in Singapore and 5 open water dives on the LOB, all accommodation and meals onboard. LOB prices range from 580.00 to 850.00 depending on the boat and cabin choice.
Should you miss, cancel, or do not show for a pool session or open water session, you will be required to pay again when rescheduling. Additional fees payable – SGD80 for pool and there is no refund for open water dives.
Suggest you don’t miss any!